S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took these pics really quick today so i will take some tomorrow in the day and get some better night ones as well, but for now could you guys give me some constructive criticism. next i was thinking about a xenon body kit but the guy im gonna buy it from is dicking around so im not sure if hes gonna sell or not.

·
I doubt everything.
160 Posts
HELP

I can't see the pics cause the office filter won't let us see phototime. Can someone else post the pics another way?? PLEASE?? I really wanna see the gauges and shifter.

THANKS AND THANKS AGAIN!~!!!!

·
Wir sind allein
72 Posts
Double Down said:
LMAO... im still working on upgrading to the Arby's bag myself. heh heh
I usualy run the McDonalds bag mod for normal street. Sometimes I get daring and throw on the Taco Bell bag mod....defenatly a big difference.

·
0 Posts
Yeah those guages are sweet man. I like the neons too and the McDonalds bag is just plain awsome. LOL. Right now im running twin Taco Bell bags and a cup. Sorry I shouldnt brag. :drinkhaha I wish I had your truck, but with a 4.3. :cry:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i really like the short throw it cut down the throws by about 2-2.5" im guessing, but it does take a day or 2 to get used to. to me the gauges arent too hard to see, they dont blend in with the flames too much.

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
how much, and where did you get the short throw.......

·
Registered
45 Posts
i was just looking and jeggs has the B&M for $169...

i want to know if the throws are actually shorter...
the stick isnt really shorter is it? that would suck having to reach down more... i know on most cars with the short throw shifters they shorten the actualy length of the stick

·
Registered
23 Posts
I can't see the pics. but by the way everyone is talking you have flame gauges. How long have you had them? I have had mine the first week they came out. Saw them on the stylin concepts web site and the same night I ordered them. I luv um!!!! I thought it was gonna be kinda hard to see the needles but it isn't. I want to get a short throw for my truck. How hard is it to install? Did it shorten the stick up any?

·
up to sumthing
575 Posts
I can't see'em either:(

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i need somebody to host my pictures

or tell me a site that hosts for free, because i put them on fototime and they closed my account because i didnt sign up for at least a year.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts