S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got these as part of my x-mas, finished putting them on today and cleaned the truck up a little. AND YES yellownoma, I have decided to get stepshavers NOW !!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe your supposed to put them over the stock pads, BUT I removed the stk pad and put them on and then trimmed a small the frt of the pad down and attached it w/two-sided tape,

Thanks for the comments guys

·
Fear My Stupidity
1,293 Posts
what is the black strip on the outer side, is it just a shadow, looks great btw

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its not a shadow, when I took off the old blk step, and placed this one ins its place, there was a gap on the side, I didn't like the way it looked....SO, I trimmed the outer lip from the original pad and filled in the gap. Its kinda hard to explain, if you took the factory step pad off you could see what i'm talking about. I am really anal when it comes to detail. I also think the blk strip sets it off, makes it stand out more...

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
ooh..Looks very cool. :thumbup:

I'm gonna be shavin mine tho completely.

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
Damn those are sweet man, I didn't even know they made them. i think im gonna order me some of those.

Oh and good choice on the stepshavers, you won't regret it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
by the way yellownoma, that was the idea, I was gonna talk you into getting these for your truck, and in return, I was going to get stepshavers. BUT, I see I won't have to talk you into it....LMAO

once I got these on, I stood back and said " Damn, they would look sweet on yellownoma's truck also"

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
prostreetgmc said:
by the way yellownoma, that was the idea, I was gonna talk you into getting these for your truck, and in return, I was going to get stepshavers. BUT, I see I won't have to talk you into it....LMAO

once I got these on, I stood back and said " Damn, they would look sweet on yellownoma's truck also"
Yeah, they would, he also needs the chrome bumper strips.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts