S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are new pics of my truck w/ a 4/5 drop. let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another

heres the front

Attachments

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more

interior shot, nothin special.

Attachments

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
envoy handles w/ trim painted.

Attachments

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn i dont know why they came out so big. anyway, give your opinions, likes, dislikes suggestions, etc. more to come later.

·
Registered
5 Posts
and here i thought the pix that i posted came out big.

nice pix though...

hynboi10's gf

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
looks good i'd go w/ 18's and it would be sweet!!!

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have some 18's but when i was getting my tires mounted the shop bent one of my rims so i'm takin the to court in march to get a new one.:evilg:

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
2000s10pusher said:
i have some 18's but when i was getting my tires mounted the shop bent one of my rims so i'm takin the to court in march to get a new one.:evilg:

That sucks, good luck, post some pictures when you get them on.

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the compliments guys. i got the handles from gmpartsdirect. i think they were about 33 bucks shipped. and they are metal.

my aunt is a kick-ass lawyer and she's helping me with the case so maybe i'll get it all straightened out.

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Handles

2000s10pusher said:
thanks for the compliments guys. i got the handles from gmpartsdirect. i think they were about 33 bucks shipped. and they are metal.

my aunt is a kick-ass lawyer and she's helping me with the case so maybe i'll get it all straightened out.
Hey do you happen to remember the part numbers? I went to gmpartsdirect.com they didnt even list the Envoy to look up for, thanks for your help those handles look dope!

Nathan:thumbup:

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
here you go: 15746180 and 15746181

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hood

Pharacyde said:
Sup man,

Where did you get that hood and how much?
its from cervini's. the ss hood. i got it used for about 325 bucks. new theyre 439 plus about 80 for frieght i think.

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
NICE DROP!! where did you get it from? belltech, or other? what shocks did you use? who painted your interior? white looks good w/white face a/c controls. what shocks? what size tires up front? still easy to drive daily? any pics of the passanger side? sorry for all the questions, but thats my soon to come drop.

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok pisoncavalier here goes: its all belltech, toxic shocks, i painted my interior, tires are 225/60 up front and 255/60 in rear. the passenger side is the same as the drivers side. and its the stock airdam. and the ride is not too rough. i drive 60+ miles everyday so its kinda rough but not much worse than stock.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts