S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
work in progress
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is some new pics of my 03 s10 xtreme. I just got the goodmark cowl hood painted and a new roll pan molded in and my tailgate finished up.

Attachments

·
work in progress
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pic 2

Attachments

·
work in progress
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pic 3

Attachments

·
work in progress
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lat pic 4 now, i just realized i got crazy shadows on the rear shots. Oh well, ill take some better ones later.

Attachments

·
Xtreme Dreams..
1,939 Posts
It's good to see the money from the sale of the tonneau cover to me went to good use..LOL!!!!! Looks good... I just wish I could get the tonneau on my truck.. Too dam cold...

·
work in progress
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and before anyone says it, i know i need different mirrors and a 2/3 drop, but thats wont be till the weather is nice again.

·
work in progress
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thx guys

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Looks nice man.One ? though on your clear corners what is that circle in them?
Is that from removing deflectors or something?
Is there a bulb in there or?

Later!

·
Dey took rrr jobs!!
4,322 Posts
There was guy on the board along time ago with a red xtreme and he had the same rims. Anyways great looking truck keep up the good work.

·
work in progress
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Answers to your questions:

1) I dont know why that circle is there on the sides of the clear corners. Its not for a bulb or anything, maybe just to serve as a reflector or some shit :dunno: It was hard to find the all diamond like clear corners.

2) I dint use nightshades on the tails. I found another way from an audi site. Go to your local hobby shop and they sell window tinting spray for model cars. Comes in a small spray can and costs about 3.00 a can. (took two cans for the tails, and they are pretty damn dark. Just clean the taillights real good first with paint thinner. ( it wont **** them up) Then spray light coats on every 15 mins or so till they are as dark as you would like. Then get a can of clear coat and spray a few coats on top. So for like 10 bucks in supplies, and a hour or so of work, you have something different. Im actually doing another pair i have because i think i want to go a little lighter.

Also if anyone needs a gm rollpan, i got my old one up for grabs with lights assemblies. Its white now, but has paint chipping, so it needs resrayed anyway. Looking to get about 50 shipped for pan and lights.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Looks awsome man, cant wait to see it with the 2/3 drop!

:burnout:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts