S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just yesterday i had installed my 12" mtx 4500 sub/box and California profile 400 watt amp. got a great deal on the install, Bestbuy wanted $110 just for the wires and everything plus $100 to install it.. so we went down the street and got it all hooked up WITH the wires for $100

im going to install a piece of wood to the bottom of the box to elevate it..

heres the hook up to the battery,

no new head unit as of yet.. i want to wait and the find the right one...

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gameloader said:
dam why didnt you just install it yourself could of saved your self at least 55 bux
well we couldnt find the wires seperatly and it would have cost $110 for wires alone.. and at the other place, they just wanted like $60 for the wires and $40 for install.... so we just went ahead and did that.. we planned on installing it ourself but my dad was working like 18 hour days this weekend... so that was the last thing he wanted to do was hook this thing up

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SS SDIME said:
hows it sound?

sounds clean and crisp! can't wait to get a head unit though.... going through the shopping center with some buddies.. windows down. many many heads turned... :)

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
heres a pic after the the 2/3 drop

and after the reflective concepts filler decal! (yes i know i am in great need of some clear corners.. and a silver grill insert! )

and the turndown with a flowmaster 60 series...

·
Official Canadian Asshole
878 Posts
man your truck is everything i want in an Xtreme...fits the exact description...wanna sell it?Lol

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
t_plows said:
man your truck is everything i want in an Xtreme...fits the exact description...wanna sell it?Lol
25k and it's yours :p :booty:

lilsly2004 said:
dont mind my post on your other thread didnt see this one.. looks good..

which one? :confused:

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
zYgoTe said:
You double posted this thread. Truck looks good. :thumbup:

Are those stock tires? I bet they rub like hell.

o thanks for deleting the other one.. :thumbup:

ya there stock tires for NOW! but they only rub when i'm in turning in reverse, very little on full turns nothing im worried about though

next up.. stepshaver and painting the side mirrors to match. then clear corners and silver grill insert. :thumbup:

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
GriMSysTeM said:
Look at that peice of crap!! lol j/k dude.

nice truck its coming along nicely.

just cuz your rich and have bags and have a kick ass xtreme doesn't mean you can make fun of my poor 16 year old ass!!!!! :( :cry:

·
Official Canadian Asshole
878 Posts
25k yeah right...i could buy like 2002 x for 25k canadian....shit man yours is 99, worth around 18-19k

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
t_plows said:
25k yeah right...i could buy like 2002 x for 25k canadian....shit man yours is 99, worth around 18-19k

ya right i wish i could get 19 for it.. X re-sale value is :thumdown: very low! u

1 - 20 of 36 Posts