S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I'LL CHROME ANYTHING!
4,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, here's some mew pics of my 1994 S-10 SS i've dubbed it the Anti-pop a long time ago, here's a list of mods i'f done since the last time i posted pics.

1) 2001 front clip.

2) mazda MX-3 seats

3) 96 GMC jimmy center console

4) Electric Fan

that's about it. let me know what you think.

also for next spring i plan on

1) Clear corners for turnsignals

2) SS cal-vue sport mirrors

3) (the biggest thig of all) lower the back and pit 15X8" Red Smoothie wheels, and wide 4" White Walls

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
Looks great, Nice job on the front end!!

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
what size rear tires you runnin', they look huge! Nice truck though, I dig the raked stance bigtime!

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
looks killer bro just need to get a rim where the offset burrys that wheel into the well so it dont stick out and lower the back a little more to level it out but nice man

·
I'LL CHROME ANYTHING!
4,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the rear tires are 12" wide, but i am selling them if anyone is interested, and i knew the offset was like that when i bought them... but i want to lower the backend, and mini-tubbing it would be more work than it's worth.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Trucks_69 said:
the rear tires are 12" wide, but i am selling them if anyone is interested, and i knew the offset was like that when i bought them... but i want to lower the backend, and mini-tubbing it would be more work than it's worth.
you can fit 12" tires out back without tubbing. i had 275/50/17s on my 01 blazer and the tires tucked fine with a little room to spare. and yes i know 275mm is only 11" but thats only the tread width, the widest point of the tires, the buldge in the side wall brings it to a about 12"

so what size tires do you have on there? i bet you can easily tuck whatever size that is as long as you had some wheels that had the correct back spacing for an s-series.

·
I'LL CHROME ANYTHING!
4,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well you see i don't want to buy new rims to tuck'em! i'm getting 4 15X8 red Steel Smoothie wheels, and wide white wall tires, that is what i wanted to do in the first place. but i got such a good deal on these, and they look much better than the stock wheels i couldn't pass it up. I KNEW THEY WERE'N THE RIGHT BACKSPACING WHEN I BOUGHT'EM. i liked'em for that one summer. but i want to do what i bought the truck for, i'll be posting a drawing of what it should look like when i get it done soon.

·
BLUEBYU
465 Posts
What type of cold air intake is that?Where did you get it?I have a 94SS I'm wanting to put a cold air intake on.

·
I'LL CHROME ANYTHING!
4,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BADRIDES said:
What type of cold air intake is that?Where did you get it?I have a 94SS I'm wanting to put a cold air intake on.
i custom made that myself, it's not intirely "cold air" tho. it would need a heat shield in order for it to be totally cold air. if you are looking for a cold air intake kit. K&N makes a real nice one for the 4.3L S-10, although the price isn't very nice

1 - 20 of 20 Posts