S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
US Marine, Semper Fi
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it is supposed to be winter right now but as you can see from the pics it sure aint acting like it so here are some pics.

·
StraightEdge
503 Posts
lookin clean for it being winter and all.... my truck is pretty much white...lol but damn...i've always liked your truck.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Haha, in that one pics it looks like its chillin with no wheels. :D

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
i put some spray painted red 14s on mine last year, it looked almost as mean as youres

·
US Marine, Semper Fi
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I started it up today and it has a BAD KNOCK so all elseis on hold till I get the knock fixed.

Not sure if I will be doing Body work or Body drop first??????

Ozzy

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
they may be 14's, but j00 keep em clean

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Looks nice, why body drop, can't get any lower than that. ( I know it sits higher with the 20's) I got the rear wheels as snow tires, havent put them on yet.

·
US Marine, Semper Fi
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I want to get rid of the GFX they are getting on my nerves.

The only reason I bought an Xtreme was because I never thought I would have the money to mod it up like I have done so I wanted something with the lowered suspension and a sporty look to it already but since I have the funds I am going to ditch the GFX and make it actually lay rocker.

Ozzy

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Thats cool, no plastic, faster 1/4 mile times.

·
Red X = Pure Sex!
3,366 Posts
how come you never have mirrors on the truck? Wish mine laid plastic.

·
US Marine, Semper Fi
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I bought SS mirrors but didnt put them on because I plan to shave the mirrors so I left them in the box.

I will be putting them on my new daily driver in the spring which will be a 98-00 2dr, 2wd blazer i hope.

Ozzy

1 - 20 of 22 Posts