S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my truck. Im not sure if im gonna add more to it or just wait till i get my new S10. What do you think so far for an 18yr old.

Mods-APC euro tailights, APC clear corners, tonneau cover, 3rd brake light cover, rain guards, bug deflector, k&n air filter, APC billet antenna, tinted windows. Speakers are stock, just have an awia cdc-x217 face deck.

I want to put a 2/3 drop on it. Maybe on my next truck.

Attachments

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Not bad

Got a good start, gettin a new S10?? I'm not diggin the bug deflector or the red sun strip and definately lose the APC stickies, i cant stand it when i see some riced out honda with a huge APC windshield banner on it because they have some LED washer squirter lights, lol, sorry im venting, yea drop it and color match some stuff and you'll be set man.

Nathan:beer:

·
littleX10
70 Posts
Yeah I second the loose the deflector and sunscreen. Some add ons have died for good reason. My dad has the deflector on his 99 Silverado but, I just can't bring myself to mention its tacky look.

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the flector looks fine i actually was gonna paint it to match the truck.The sunscreen i thought was nice. But in a couple months i should be getting an extended cab. I'll guess i'll take your word and leave that stuff off for my next truck. I really really need to drop it though. Color matching is a good idea too. I guess thats what this website is for, to get pointers. Thanks guys.

Heres another picture...

Attachments

·
littleX10
70 Posts
From the front the flector looks pretty good. But because of the contour of them they stick out wierd from any other angle. Don't get me wrong I did'nt mean to insult you or anything(hope I did'nt). But the newer stuff is all shaved and matching and closer to the body contours. Nice truck though! And its a truck so you really can do anything even if it does'nt seem right to anyone else.

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
now it looks sweet!!
would that be about a 4/5

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
yeah somwhere around 3/4 or 4/5 Those tall tires give the impression that its lower than it really is.

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
I think I am going to finish lowering it soon!
Thanx

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey S10Rz350, thanks for doing that, it looks sweet, now i just gotta get it done for real. Hopefully for graduation when i get my extended cab i will get a new set of rims. I don't want to lower it that much, just a 2/3 drop. Those xenon body kits look badass and thats what im looking into getting, maybe when the money rolls in...lol. Hey redxtreme, i do kinda agree with you, i was thinking about taking the flector off anyways.

Heres a back shot of my truck....

Attachments

·
RIP Grant
217 Posts
when that truck is lowered....It looks sooooo tight....IF you got rid of the bug and the red sunstrip.....:bowdown: <--It'd be []D[][]\/[][]D

·
Registered
352 Posts
lol!!! "spent too much time at pep boys"!!!!!!!!!! oooooooooooooooooooh my gooooooosh! lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts