S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few new pictures... It needs a bath, but its spose to rain/snow this week. Tomorrow im ordering a new roll pan and mirrors. What do you guys think of it so far?

more here

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
looks good, real good:clap:

didn't u already have aftermarket mirrors tho? if so what u gonna do withthem? cause i am looking for some?:clap:

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
Whoa jake! I didnt know you were doin that! Looks super pimp!

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I just quit telling people what im doing or want to do cause it seems to back fire and nothing gets done. So I just keep in on the DL.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Looks filthy in both aspects of the word. Does that make sense, oh well LOOKS PIMP

·
need to be lower
525 Posts
DAAAAMN Jake! haha I already saw it but once again looks real good man. Now get to your other plans! haha j/k:uhoh:

·
Registered
175 Posts
can't wait til i learn to weld. very pimp.

·
BLUEBYU
465 Posts
It looks real good.I'm getting my caddy's installed next month.Now I know how they will look on a black fleetside.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks, now I need the weather to get better so I can finish shaving everything else...

·
need to be lower
525 Posts
digbmx4130 said:
thanks, now I need the weather to get better so I can finish shaving everything else...
I know what you mean Jake.:banghead: Stupid snow if it wasnt for that i could be hitting my switches by now. This weather here sucks.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mustard_madman said:
any uhhhhh, front pics???! :)

Not yet, im not done with the front yet... Right now its cleard out sonoma lights, noma grill with black bowtie in the middle and s10 bumper.... soon to be replaced by Bravada grill/bumper.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts