S-10 Forum banner

New Pics, New Rims, 18's and 20's, Whooooohooooooo!

2K views 33 replies 22 participants last post by  Nates98s-10 
#1 ·
Ok guys im real excited this is my third set of rims and they only set that has been brand spanking new to me, here you go!

Nathan:drinkhaha

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
Color

96701-s10 said:
ur truck is fkn dope!! props man..btw..what color is ur truck?
The truck is a GM factory color, its brown, in the sun its got a lot of pearls and **** though, someone once said it was called mystic beige?? I will get some sunset shots, it looks awesome, the rims set me back 1675 with warranties and everything.

Nathan

#15 ·
your truck looks sweet, what drop is that in the back?

#18 ·
man that thing is badass. one suggestion though....shave that other door handle. j/k. keep it up man.

#21 ·
HAHA

2000s10pusher said:
man that thing is badass. one suggestion though....shave that other door handle. j/k. keep it up man.
Yea i know, i still gotta get on the handles and tailgate (again), I had to get some new rims for the summer though, lol, I took the pics from this side and angles so you couldnt see any of the primer on it, lol. Thanks for the comments.

Nathan:rock:

#22 ·
why do you have to redo your tailgate? and how hard is it to have the handles? nothing wrong with a littlel primer. i'm gonna roll primer on my blazer for a while till i can afford the paintjob i want. i dont think people will be sweating the primer when they see those phat ass rollers.

#24 ·
Nice and CLEAN!..

just how I like them :thumbup:

#26 ·
Gate

2000s10pusher said:
why do you have to redo your tailgate? and how hard is it to have the handles? nothing wrong with a littlel primer. i'm gonna roll primer on my blazer for a while till i can afford the paintjob i want. i dont think people will be sweating the primer when they see those phat ass rollers.
I shaved my first one and it cracked on me and i traded + 50 bucks to some guy in town for his, already got the handle flipped and waiting to weld in the plate and smooth it with the help of my friend, the handle on the passenger side cracked too but we're going to redo it too soon, the rims are all 8inches wide. I'm entering a local show this weekend, hopefully all the lowered cars and trucks will be at Cruisefest in Ohio so i can win a plaque or something, lol.

Nathan:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.