S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
durty jerz pwns you!!
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im gettin it painted for FREEEEEEE in the spring.

what should i do? (no stupid ideas like pink) really what color or w/e should i do? i wanted to black it out origally but im undecided.

·
Wyotech = October
1,356 Posts
Some awesome HOK color..

·
choppin on twankies!
656 Posts
house of kolor

·
Registered
260 Posts
tangerinre orange, quasar blue(i thinks that how you spell it), electric blue or my personal fav candy apple green

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
jet black with tinted windows will look sick

·
peer pressure is a bitch
421 Posts
fock hok... everyone thinks that you need to have some kind of candy color... okay I have been waiting to say that for a while now... Just do what you think looks good... Im doing Black with the stock pewter tribal flame o the sides... but just like I said do what you like...

·
durty jerz pwns you!!
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i tihnk i am giong black. or some type of two tone wit black on top. idk im giong to talk to my cousin and see if he has any crazy ideas.

maybe all blacked out wit ghost flames or w/e i dunno yet spring is FAR WAY.

·
without the 20's...
504 Posts
dude, you're gonna hate black unless you really know what you're getting into with it. i will never buy another black vehicle. it looks fuggin awesome after a wash/wax but unless you want to double your "truck care time" go with somethin' else.

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
white is the cleanest color there is but it just dont like tite. i saw a truck on here that had red on the bottom of the truck all the way around only about 5 inches wide and looked sick. im a sucker for racing stripes so id do 2 solid 5 inch wide strips from the front over the tonneau cover and down the back. but hey thats just me

·
Registered
718 Posts
2k2Xon20s said:
dude, you're gonna hate black unless you really know what you're getting into with it. i will never buy another black vehicle. it looks fuggin awesome after a wash/wax but unless you want to double your "truck care time" go with somethin' else.
:stupid:

·
Registered
125 Posts
house of kolor black and blue pearl is hot I painted my Tangelo I like it is a cool color and it looks hot when the sun hits it

·
former owner
7,389 Posts
Like they all said ... definitely think about the black for a while. All the black vehicles that have been in my family, including my first car, looked sweet when clean. But man, two days can make a big difference. ... If you can manage to keep it washed, go for it, it will be really nice ... but I agree, you'll be nearly doubling your "truck care time". Mine's ALL white so thankfully my shortage of extra time doesn't have me worrying that much about washing/waxing.

·
Trance is what I breathe
926 Posts
I hate my black truck.... every scratch, ding, dent, and nontreated part will show up... and if you miss a spot with your wax, it will be noticable the next day... Like he said up there... Double the detailing time

1 - 20 of 33 Posts