1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2002 S-10 2.2l
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow s-10 owners.
Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Tire Car

I just bought my first s-10 and couldn't be more excited. Been a big fan of the styling and the ride ever since I first rode in a buddy's blazer. Picked this 02 single cab 2.2l up earlier today and am really excited to try getting some extra hp under the hood and some nice subs tucked behind the seats. Currently she's throwing a p0440, previous owner had the gas cap replaced and did a smoke test and said somethings up with the vapor canister, which is of course discontinued, so I've been calling up lots of salvage yards looking for a new one. if anyone has an extra one lying around........ gimme a shout.

Anyway she rides perfect, only has 84k miles and I'm looking forward to learning a lot here on the forum.

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Car

Nice to meet you all& thanks for having me
I think the mutt likes it too

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Las Vegas

·
Premium Member
2003 Sonoma SLS ext. cab 4.3L / 4x4
968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum - from VA. So far, I'm in line for the cookie award for the new member proximity award. 😊 Nice looking truck. You'll find lots of useful info here and also a lot of members who are excellent resources as well. Be sure to check out the various forum sections, and get acquainted with the format of the website. It doesn't take long, and the 'search community' bar at the top is a handy tool too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts