S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
nice blazer x i like it what rims you thinking of getting. i would go with 20's.
later
xtreme

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Looks nice same color as my boss has.
Pull the emblems off as well.Looks much nicer without them.

Later!

·
Kutter
143 Posts
I bagged this 03 on 20's in june.....
.....and i just realized thats the best pic i have of it....:mad:

·
without the 20's...
504 Posts
slammed blaze said:
i ordered my 2/3 when i was waiting for the salesman to do the paperwork.:werd:
:thumbup:

nice ride bro. did they give you the xtreme filler plate? i noticed the dealer plate up front and have heard a lot of people say the dealer didn't give them theirs.

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
slammedblaze : i think i saw you yesterday on RT1 around 5 o clock, you straight cut off a person in a minivan to get onto the middletown exit? was that you? if so i wanted to say nice driving!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
whitebowtie - yeah i think so.
2k2Xon20s
- and no the damn dealer didnt give me the filler plate. they said they dont have it.. bastards.

·
without the 20's...
504 Posts
slammed blaze said:
2k2Xon20s- and no the damn dealer didnt give me the filler plate. they said they dont have it.. bastards.
dude, you may have already done this, but tell them to order that mofo. that's straight bull$hit. you bought a new vehicle from them, the least they could do is sell it to you complete. i know i would make them order one. you'll want one later and they aren't cheap.

·
without the 20's...
504 Posts
that's cool. i thought they straight said, "no." that's an awesome blazerX to start with. i wish i would of bought a blazer instead of a truck so bad. oh, well. 1st gen blazer is next for me i think...if i can get rid of the X.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
when i asked him he had no idea what iw as talking about. i had to explain it to him. then show him a picture of it.. lol..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts