S-10 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
9 sec. street truck!!!
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, after 10 years or so, I am getting tired of the 2 chamber Flows.

So after talking to my buddy at Flow Master, we decided to run a set of the new HushPower mufflers.

I also got one of there new scavenger x pipe systems.

This will be going under the Blazer this Friday and then to the track on Saturday.

I'll keep you guys posted as to how they perform and sound.

·
Registered
828 Posts
i think they're just a glorified glasspack. but for the price of those i hope your happy with them.
itd be cool to see you pick up some ET with the new system tho.

·
Registered
66 Posts
When are you going to try out the new muffler, would like to hear it, it sounds mild with some rasp to it, a different sound thats for sure, i'm running the original 40 series, 3 in 3 out, which track ,Holly Springs?

·
9 sec. street truck!!!
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The truck will be at Holly Springs this weekend.........without me!!!!!! My brother will have it down there doing a little FB racing.
It will have the new exhaust on it by then, I am just waiting on the turn downs to show up tomorrow.

Here are a few more pics that I took tonight.
The first pic is of the inside of the scavenger pipe(just like the one used in the video from earlier)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Well, the exhaust was installed today and I am in love with it.The interior noise is much quiter when cruzing and at WOT it sounds like a beast!!!

I am going to try to get some video of it soon.
Can't wait to hear it. This may be just what I am looking for in mine.

·
ALMOST DONE
1,422 Posts
is that Xpipe custom made for you or is it a universal piece? how well does it fit? any installed pics of it? i would like to try a Xpipe on mine....right now i have straight 3in duals

·
Registered
32 Posts
is that a true Xpipe or a really cool Hpipe, Nascar developed the Xpipe to create a better exhaust gas flow by causing crossflow which causes the exhaust gas to be sucked out by the opposing exhaust flow. This one looks restrictive to me, im buying one . My biggest question is- pics of the underside ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts