S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, im new and dont understand this very much. Any good suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated :) Who is the web master? Are there any chapters in any states...or how do yall do this!! HELP ME...:wtf:

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
sups man! welcome to the board! as for the chapters, where you refering to a club on here? (hint hint Moving Violationz):thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought there might be a group from TN...Kind of like different clubs in diff states...Not just one big group..If you do...do yall ever meet up and have "meetings"?

oh yeah..whats that yellow crap at the bottom..i cant read it!!!:bash:

·
2,186 Posts
PinkPoison95 said:

oh yeah..whats that yellow crap at the bottom..i cant read it!!!:bash:
lol it says.........

<marquee>ass kickin, cheese eatin, northern cali member!!!!!<marquee>

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
2,186 Posts
PinkPoison95 said:
Hey, that's a pretty cool message..how do you get it to scroll???
<marquee direction=down>quote this message young jedi and the secret shall be revealed!</marquee>

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OKAY..IM NOT EXACTLY FOLLOWING YOU... WHAT THE HELL!..I GUESS I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND??????? WHAT?! HOW DID YOU GET IT TO DO THAT ??

:stupid:

·
2,186 Posts
PinkPoison95 said:
OKAY..IM NOT EXACTLY FOLLOWING YOU... WHAT THE HELL!..I GUESS I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND??????? WHAT?! HOW DID YOU GET IT TO DO THAT ??

:stupid:

lol its ok, forgot you are new. just do this...........

<.marquee.>type your text here<./marquee>

only when you do it DO NOT type the periods in there

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
okay... obviously, i still dont understand...be more specific..im not used to this format...im also tired..... :dunno:

·
2,186 Posts
PinkPoison95 said:
okay... obviously, i still dont understand...be more specific..im not used to this format...im also tired..... :dunno:
lol, what specifically did you want me to help ya on, dont be affrain to ask, im happy to help!:thumbup: :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
first of all..how did you get the message at the bottom to scroll past..i cant seem to figure it out..im a little slow lol Also..when i get an email saying i have a new Private Message from here..and i copy and past the address..it takes me to my Private Message page and says i have no unread messages...and...one more for right now...how do i get to my Private messages page without going to the email all the time??!!
;)

·
2,186 Posts
PinkPoison95 said:
first of all..how did you get the message at the bottom to scroll past..i cant seem to figure it out..im a little slow lol Also..when i get an email saying i have a new Private Message from here..and i copy and past the address..it takes me to my Private Message page and says i have no unread messages...and...one more for right now...how do i get to my Private messages page without going to the email all the time??!!
;)
all these things can be done through the USER CP icon at the top of the page. click it then click "view all private messages" and it will show the messages. as for the scrollin at the bottom. in the USER CP menu, click edit profile, then in the window in the signature spot tyoe this: <.marquee.>type your text here<./marquee> only when you do it DO NOT type the periods in there. then click "submit modifications" and you should be good to go!:thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay..correct me if im wrong..is this right!!!! oh yeah..how do you change the color???

im a pain huh lol j/k

:bah:

·
2,186 Posts
PinkPoison95 said:
Okay..correct me if im wrong..is this right!!!! oh yeah..how do you change the color???

im a pain huh lol j/k

:bah:

nah you arent a pain, anywho, the color do it like this

[.color=red]type text here[/.color]

you can do any color like:

RED
BLUE
GREEN
PINK
ORANGE
LIME
MAROON
YELLOW

and you can combine them like this:
[.color=red]<.marquee>type text here</.marquee>[/.color]

again no periods and you can add direction to the marquee like this:

<.marquee direction=left>type text here<./marquee>
<.marquee direction=right>type text here<./marquee>
<.marquee direction=up>type text here<./marquee>
<.marquee direction=down>type text here<./marquee>

<marquee direction=left>then</marquee>
<marquee direction=right>you can</marquee>
<marquee direction=up>do stuff</marquee>
<marquee direction=down>like this!</marquee>

·
2,186 Posts
i noticed you are havin troubles here is a lil help

[.color=pink]<.marquee direction=left>Pink Poison is #1!!!<./marquee>[./color]

remember no periods!:thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay..ive finally figured out how to do hotpink..the other pink wasnt showing up very well.. Well im about to drive my fiance crazy so i think its time for me to go to bed...he thinks im going crazy!! Anyways...I'm gonna put you on the buddylist if ya dont mind..and if i can figure out how... lemme see if it works...

:idea:

·
2,186 Posts
for the site or for AOL instant messanger?
if you want the AOL IM screen name its MightyMouseJ5:thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
okay i belive i have it so far..lol anyways..your not using AIM right now are you?? b/c i put you on my buddylist on this thing..and my aol list.. and your name didnt come up..so im guessing your not using it at the moment.. anyways..i did find where to see if you were online on this form thing...whatever you wanna call it.. lol

·
2,186 Posts
PinkPoison95 said:
okay i belive i have it so far..lol anyways..your not using AIM right now are you?? b/c i put you on my buddylist on this thing..and my aol list.. and your name didnt come up..so im guessing your not using it at the moment.. anyways..i did find where to see if you were online on this form thing...whatever you wanna call it.. lol
im on AOL right now
whats your screen name maybe i can work things from my end:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts