S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if you guys could tell me what tires will fit on a 93 blazer 4x4. without touching the suspention. I'm not going to lift it untill after winter.

·
Off Roadin' Member
1,277 Posts
30x9.50x15's if you have stock rims...if you have different rims with less backspacing even those tires are gonne either rub or come very close to rubbing.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have 30-11.5-15 Swamper SX tires on my stock '94 tahoe. Worked fine. I did put an add-a-leaf in the back though, because I carry alot of tools and trail parts and what not in the back. it was sagging pretty good. here are some pics... Oh yea, they are stock wheels. Off a newer style, but stock none the less...

Those are from taking wood back for a turnout shed because nothing else my brother had would make it back there. Except for my other truck, but I didn't want to drive it that day... Here are some misc. shots from that thing. BTW, it has 44" boggers...

And I own Freak Suspensions. That is my billboard truck....

:woah:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Reason for the stabilizers is that I run Blem tires. And they are about 50-70 ounces out of balance. Talk about shaking. if not for the stabilizers, it would take the wheel out of your hand while going from trail to trail on the pavement. And I have never touched them on any rocks..... I don't need to. the clearance provided by the tires keeps me clear of any rocks that may come up in NY. it's not Moab style trails out here.... Mainly mud. And trees here and there......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts