S-10 Forum banner

1621 - 1630 of 1630 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All, Scott here from the great state of Texas! Long time S-10 enthusiast, 2nd time S-10 Owner. Had an '85, Now I've got a '91. Love the older body style. Just like every other vehicle I own, it's a work in progress. Looking forward to chatting with others that love the S-10's like I do!

·
Registered
2 Posts
my name is frankie (panchito) reside around the bexar county area. own two s10's. 2.2 &4.3 xtreme. i am looking for someone to contact me if he/she has an x cab drivers side ground effects skirt for sale, preferably white color. any color will work for me. pls. email or txt me 210 259 5218. rhanxs.a mil!

·
B4U Task Force Admin
25,224 Posts
my name is frankie (panchito) reside around the bexar county area. own two s10's. 2.2 &4.3 xtreme. i am looking for someone to contact me if he/she has an x cab drivers side ground effects skirt for sale, preferably white color. any color will work for me. pls. email or txt me 210 259 5218. rhanxs.a mil!
Welcome to the forum. Your parts request belongs in the Wanted to Buy forum. Be sure to read the For Sale Rules in the For Sale forum. It wouldn't hurt to read the Forum Rules in the New Members forum.

Closed.

·
Registered
1986 S10
17 Posts
New member, from Clover, SC. Just acquired an 86 reg cab shortbed with a 2.8/4-speed. Planning a twin turbo series II 3800 swap. Should be a fun project.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
25,224 Posts
New member, from Clover, SC. Just acquired an 86 reg cab shortbed with a 2.8/4-speed. Planning a twin turbo series II 3800 swap. Should be a fun project.

All I can say is if you don't start a build thread, or members project thread....there will be a lot of unhappy people...get my drift??? 😂 😂 😂 😂

·
Registered
1992 Chevy S10 2.5L single cab shorty.
7 Posts
Hi all. New to Chevy community but I've built quite a few VWs. Just picked up a 1992 S10 2.5L to haul my new dirtbike. Told the wife it wouldnt turn into a project since Im currently in the middle of building another car...well 3 weeks later the truck is gutted and dash is currently curing with fiberglass. First up is a full interior rebuild. Mainly coming onto this site to put together a build thread. Typically I produce very picture/content heavy build threads and minimal banter. Look out for Lessthanaveragebuilds !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Morning, everyone. Long-time linger-er, short-time poster. I've owned to s-series pickups. 1st was '89 GMC S15/Sonoma with 2.8L V6, 5-speed. 2nd and current is 2002 S10 ZR2 with 4.3L and 5-speed. Just havin' fun with it. Thanks!
DSCF0071 (2015_10_04 20_12_03 UTC).JPG

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everybody, my name is Matt and I’m from MN. I have a 92 S10 shortbed that I’m getting ready to restore/build. I’ll be starting a build thread soon once I get it underway. This site has already been a great source of information for me and I look forward to contributing to it.

1621 - 1630 of 1630 Posts