S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1632 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,517 Posts
Welcome to S10forum!

Posting and starting thread will count towards your total post count (Listed under your avatar in your postings).

You may start a new thread on introduction. You can mention your Name or Nickname, vehicle, and any information you
care to share about yourself.

Any other question, you may post up here.

Original Members, please refrain from whore posting. Only to assist/guide/help the newcomers.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello Everyone... it has been awhile since I have visited, been very busy with a new business. I usually have everything down for how the s10's are put together, but have had some great help with diagnostics and mods. Thanks everyone for all the help !

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello fellow s10 owners. My name is chris and i drive a 1991 s10 4.3 5 speed. Look forward to chatting and posting to learn what all i can do to my truck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello my name is Shaun, new member just looking for info on my 2.2 rebuild. right now should i get the 92-93 cavalier high output oil pump for better oiling?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello my name is Shaun, new member just looking for info on my 2.2 rebuild in my 98 s10. was doing some reading and saw some complaints on the stock volume oil pumpt so wondering if I just just get the 92-93 cavalier high output oil pump for better oiling?

Also missing all the dash lights any information on this would be appreciated!

Sorry wasn't clear in my first post

·
Registered
12 Posts
Andy here. New owner of a 1994 S-10 Extended cab, 4.3l automatic, with 115,000 miles. Originally a school district work truck. Items I will be interested in reading about are:
1. Best places to find used or new aftermarket parts
2. Radio conversions
3. Moderate exterior upgrades
4. Clubs in Florida

Items that I need immediately:
Replacement Locking clasp for the side extended cab window
Plastic piece that runs the length of the windshield and goes under the wipers
Chrome rim rings
Visors - both
Headliner
Door hinge pins

Future projects:
Dual exhaust
Replacement grill
Repaint rims
Repair a rust spot at connection with roof and windshield
Interior LED lighting

Look forward to reading the threads on the Forum!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, I'm on my second 1st gen. The first was a red and silver S15 Sierra Classic swb with a 2.2l diesel. I bought it new in 1984 and had it 11 years with over 200,000 miles. It was sacrificed for a growing family. I currently have a 91 S10.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello my name is Keithen but my friends all just call me Big Keet. I drive a 99 4 door blazer "4x4". The only things that I have done to the interior is Rockford fosgate 6.5's in the doors, kenwood bluetooth radio, 2 15 inch powerbass subs with a 2500 watt SSL evolution amp. The only thing I have done to the engine is a cold air intake. Exterior wise I stripped the side molding off of the doors and took the chrome lips off of the fenders and painted my grill black.

·
QM Diver
4 Posts
Hey, y'all. I'm Buddy Walker.
I've had my 1989 S-10 pickup for 13 years now, and it's really starting to piss me off!
I can't really complain too much as it has been a really good truck for me.
I appreciate this site, yet it sure takes a bit to become a member and able to post.
Currently, this automatic 4.3 with a TBI isn't cranking, for some reason.

Thanks ahead of time for your tips and suggestions.

Buddy

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey all,
I'm new just joined the site a long time ago I had a 91 S10 , I just up until January this year had a 99 Blazer, Now I have a 2000 S10 ext. cab with a 4.3 V6. My brother gave it to me after getting a new 17' Colorado.
It runs excellent for having 160,000 miles on it. My brother wasnt one for car washing, but I detailed the inside and it looks great! I buffed out the paint best i could and it made a huge difference but up close it needs a paint job, to many birds and sun damage on the hood and top of the cab. Already put my sound system in, two 12's and a pioneer deck. I'd like to buy some 20" irocs and throw on it and get that new coat of paint and I'll be happy.

1 - 20 of 1632 Posts