S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, folks. Jeremy here 49 years old from Mississippi. I just picked up this 1st gen S10 and thought I’d share. It’s been with the same family it’s entire life. The gentleman that I bought it from has had it for 27 years and prior to that, it belonged to his brother in law who purchased it new. It has the original 4.3L V6 and 5 speed manual transmission. I’m so stoked to have it and plan to leave it as is.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
29,010 Posts
Lucky you!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, guys. I had one back around 98-99. I think it was a 92-93, maybe. I got rid of it when the new (at that time) Silverado Ext Cab with the third door came out. It just made a better vehicle to haul the family and pull the boat to the ramp. I wasn’t actively looking for one and just kind of stumbled across it. To make a long story short... times have changed, the kids are grown and daddy’s got a new toy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, actually,.. I did decide to remove the bug guard and swapped the LEDs back to sealed beams. It looks cleaner to me.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
looks real nice. different wheels, a mild lowering, get the bench reupholstered to not have that worn out seat foam, and that would be a killer mild custom. Very lucky, good buy for sure

1 - 9 of 9 Posts