S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Just thought I would say hi and introduce myself. Im an 18 (19 in February :)) yr old S-10 owner. I own a 98 LS 4.3L. Other then that, it is all stock :-/ (Still looking for a job so that I can start working on it :)).

I do, however, have some subs and a new head unit in it. I have a Apline CDA-9811 head unit, 3 8" JL Audio W-0 Subs (box isn't ported sadly enough :(), a JL Aduio 250-1 Amp kicking those subs (Boy does it kick em :)), and I put in some Kenwood speakers up front (don't remember name or model or anything, just that they supposedly have incredible highs).

Thats all I have done to my truck, right now. In the for-seeable future I will be re-doing the interior (haven't decided which colors to use yet), building a custom box for 6 12" JL Audio subs that will be placed in my bed (2 of the subs will be facing towards the cab because I am cutting out a big enough space right under the rear window for them), a bed rug for that nice show look ;), shaved door handles and bed latch, reloacting bed latch to inside truck bed, getting a hard toneau cover, new paint job (some type of dark blue), eventually getting custom paint job with ghost flames (if you dont know what those are, they are flames that are the same color of the vehicle paint, but a lighter color with dark highlights on the edges EX: Dark blue truck with lighter blue flames), trying to currently find flowmaster exhaust system (if anyone could help that would be awsome), cadillac tailight conversion (will take awhile for that because of the posts I read and them being high priced), new seats, new rollpan, tinted flame windows, new engine components, eventually a 350 V-8 so I can beat those damn ricers (wait, I already can :)), and anything else that pops into my head.

Im probably going to do either the interior by the end of February or find me some type of nice exhaust system and have it installed.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx.

@Lame SS
Trust me, I will have many questions (already put up 2 somewhere around here :))

@racerS10_96
I don't have a digital camera yet (will be getting one for Christmas), so I don't have any pictures of my truck yet. There really isnt anything new on it or inside it. But, I will have many pictures of my truck once I start working on it ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts