S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'm Lost
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats up, just joined cause i want a S-truck so bad but have to sell my car first. So if anyone wants a 89 Beretta GTU lemme know $2300 obo dont be afraid to make an offer also would trade for 2wd truck. see yall later:bash:

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
welcome to the board! cant wiat to see what truck you select to be yours!:thumbup:

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
alowerlevel said:
Whats up, just joined cause i want a S-truck so bad but have to sell my car first. So if anyone wants a 89 Beretta GTU lemme know $2300 obo dont be afraid to make an offer also would trade for 2wd truck. see yall later:bash:
go check out TristateGM.com and talk to the guys there. i think that they can hook you up with someone that will buy that GTU.

BTW welcome to the site.

·
I'm Lost
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks for the help guys:thumbup:

·
I'm Lost
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
finally

I finally got a truck this past weekend! Its a 86 S-10 Blazer 2 door 2wd with a 2.8 auto. Its pretty nice the interior is really clean and I got it cheap as hell. So now Im going to take care of the little rust it has, also going to drop it 5/6 and put the system in over the winter. Just figured I'd tell everyone that i got a truck
and my can stop talking $hit now(lol). Still need to sell my car ASAP. I'll take like $1800 i just need to get rid of it(click HERE for pics of the beretta and the new truck)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts