1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new user here Just wanted to throw up a couple shots of my 96 LS

MY 96 S-10 LS

----------Drivetrain mods--------

4.3 liter (a 350 with 2 cylinder cut off) 460LE, AOD Tranny K&N High Flow air intake system,
B&M Electronic Shift Improver Kit
Factory 3.42 10 bolt rear New 15x8" Corvette Rally's with 255x60 front and 275x60-15 rear. The large rubber eliminates the problem I had keeping the the light rear end of the truck from passing me under hard, acceleration.
Cat Back Duals with FlowMaster Muff with single 3" inlet and dual 2.5" Pipes shapes to exit at the rear bumper, With Chrome Bowtie tips of course. Class III towing package, Factory increased capacity load package (extra leaf spring)

The Breathe right combo gives the 4.3 a nice Low end torque boost and a few HP probably pushing its factory 195hp up over 200 to around 210-220 not bad for a 6. Hey there are still many anemic Mid 80 Chevy 305s and 350 that put out much less in stock form Who wanted a 350 w/165 hp.

Carpeted Dash Mat

Painted to match GT Headlight covers
Ventshade Dark Smoke Wiper Cowl, and matching Bug deflector, Windows VentVisors.
Code matched Camper Shell with removable bed Kit (splits in half for removal) Kit includes Sofa that converts to a Bed and Passenger side Storage area.
Phantom Billet grille (on order).
Pioneer CD with Kenwood EQ
Under set 150 watt amp driving the front four factory speakers (there not that bad if you remove the Bass and use them for mids and tweeters). A second 300 watt Amp, also under drivers set driving a Sony Xplode 12" Sub in Light gray/Black Vinyl covered box behind the seat (Yes it's a tight fit)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts