S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
finally figured out the new camera. 90 blazer lower 1.5/3. i got keys for the front and blocks in the rear. when i put the keys onthe front should be pretty close to the tire.

whay does my blazer lean to the pass side?

can't forget the truck

stuff to go on, new 91+ grill and fender flares courtesy of nolan136.

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i'm goin to put them on first. its a 4x4. i don't have the luxury of the wheels tucking under the fender like a 2wd blazer.

the front wheels stick out about 1.5". i don't like sticky outties.

in the pic you can see the smooth lower airdam and clears i put in.

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
a few pics from today. heres the cd player i put in saturday.

the blazers parkin spot at work. i got to keep my distance from the psychos at enterprise rent a car. :phil:
the pic looks crappy because i was zoomed in messin with the camera.

heres actual distance. i like my new camera.

i work way to hard.

aftre installing my brand spankin new lugnuts i took this crazy picture. :cool:

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i had to make a 30 mile trip back to my old house. i miss my garage and paved driveway.

some of you may recognize this garage door from my gallery. behind this door my truck made its transformation over the last 3 years from work truck to "show" truck. again, i miss my garage...

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
w00t, new front tires and fender flares are on. i finally got the tread to tuck but i can't say the same for the tread wall. :phil:

after it settles down since i had it jacked up, its extremely close to tucking :D

maybe 4x4s weren't meant to be lowered :dunno:
yes folks, thats about a 1/4" gap :sheep:

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whens it not so sunny out i'll take some side pics, the flares really set it off.

i'd also like to thank nolan136 for the hook up on the flares :thumbup:

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
heres side pics with the flares. this is no photoshop, that is a 4x4 tucking tire :02redxbla

a little farther away, this shiz is goin to be hot when i put the drop keys in.

·
WhackdOutGemini
626 Posts
Why is it that the exterior HANDLES ALWAYS BUST OFF ON ONE SIDE? Always during the winter too....good thing they have "help" replacement handles. Why didn't you just go the other way with the blazer? ^ up. I have two 4x4's///the s10 is the lo lo and the 89 blaze is going to be trail lifted. It's fun knowing when you finish one project, you always have another waiting. Good luck with her.

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
killerBkilled said:
Why is it that the exterior HANDLES ALWAYS BUST OFF ON ONE SIDE? Always during the winter too....good thing they have "help" replacement handles. Why didn't you just go the other way with the blazer? ^ up. I have two 4x4's///the s10 is the lo lo and the 89 blaze is going to be trail lifted. It's fun knowing when you finish one project, you always have another waiting. Good luck with her.
:werd: that handle broke last time it snowed, when i get some extra cash i'll get another one. it still works, just kinda hangs there.

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SMNW2003 said:
When are you dropping the front more?
possibly this week. i have to fix the oil leak first and get 2 more balljoints because if i'm going to take the front end apart i'm going to replace the remaining balljoints. i've already replaced one when i first got it, it was startin to sound like a gunshot, if you don't know what balljoints sound like when they go bad they pop.

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the blaze was in the shop last night, i took it in yesturday to fix the oil adapter bolt that was broke from putting in new oil lines causing a MASSIVE oil leak. a quart or more per day. after i got the broke bolt out i realized we didn't have any in the shop that long. these are some long bolts! so now i got to go on a search for a bolt this size. until then the blaze is "hangin" around. about 6 ft in the air to be exact. :phil:

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
w00t, the blaze is fixed right this time. after searchin for the bolt i needed i found one at a local fastener place, they really know their nuts :stickpoke

heres the broke adapter bolt, since i was goin all out i bought 2 new bolts, for a whole $.87

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
new front end is on :02redxbla

my truck was complaining about all the blazers parts sittin around so i had to either put them on or throw them away :phil:

i dunno what that glowing thing is under the front end

i still have to put a screw in the center and two on the bottom of the grill. but those came off the old grill and all the bolts are at work in my toolbox. a lot of good that does me.

no i did not relocate the headlights, when i get a little time to make relocators i will. yes there is a nhuge gap at the bottom of the headlights for now. thats only because the screws i need have little metal clips the got onto the grill to hold it in place. after those are in it will it will sit back about another inch.

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
yay snow, this was a really cool pic until i started workin on the blazer and all the snow got dirty

4x4 is handy. i drove about 20 miles in 4hi this morning.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts