S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys my name is Matt and I just registered. I have a question and I need some advice. I have a 92 chevy s10 4.3. What can i do to make it faster. Give me all the ideas you got cause i want to make this bish fast. I was thinking about the conversion because i already have a 350 block but that is a lot of time and money. Thanks guys....later

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
Welcome matt, if you want my (and probably 77% of the people here's advice) do the 350 swap, because just getting over 300 hp you're probably gonna need at least 3-4 g's (supercharger, pullys, e-fan, hpp3, reflash, you get the idea).

If you've got the block you're not doing to bad so far, just collect up the parts. Do a search for other questions, most have been beat into the ground :thumbup:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bud, now where should i start, i know it has to be taken to the machine shop to have it tanked and bored and i should have it fluxed, but after all that what should i do next. I know heads will be the most expensive part because i want ported and polished heads. Thank you for the advice

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
Well I'm not a very knowledgable V8 guy but my opinion is to get the block built how you want it, get a trans and set up, and check out the other guy's V8 setups. Theres a whole thread of installs and questions.

If you do have any questions on F-110-GE-229 engines let me know though :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts