S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd make a thread for all NJ area people to unite and maybe do meets and stuff.

I have an 2nd gen s10 with an ls1 and t56. Wondering if there are any others in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a secret. Duhhhh! Just kidding I'm in central jersey about 5 minutes from Englishtown raceway park.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know where that is, I used to go with my buddy to his dad's house in Clinton years ago.

Hopefully more can chime in here, maybe we can start having monthly meets at the titlted kilt on route 18 in East Brunswick.

·
Slap my meat on your pita
8,093 Posts
Dont bend over in front of Alfie.

·
Slap my meat on your pita
8,093 Posts

·
ALMOST DONE
1,422 Posts
It's a secret. Duhhhh! Just kidding I'm in central jersey about 5 minutes from Englishtown raceway park.

im in sayreville, bout 10 mins from raceway park....i havent seen ur truck around the area..id like to check it out

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Welcome, truck sounds cool. Back in the day (like 2003-06) we were doing meets every month and would get 30-50 people there easily, even in the winter. Now a days its usually just 10-15 if that, and maybe twice a year.

·
Computer Geek
6,326 Posts
Welcome, truck sounds cool. Back in the day (like 2003-06) we were doing meets every month and would get 30-50 people there easily, even in the winter. Now a days its usually just 10-15 if that, and maybe twice a year.

i remember those days, i can't remember the date of my last meet with everyone when i moved down to alabama but i know i had a blast and it sucked saying bye to everyone.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts