S-10 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I sprayed the interior with dupont vinyl paint .. custom mixed purple and silver metallic. I made a mask of the tribal flames that i custom drew. The graphics were just finished up on the exterior tonight .. ill try to get some pics posted soon of it !

·
ESSTEN Concepts Founder
465 Posts
Looks good man. Not many people carry the color hues to that many pieces inside. That had to take a while LOL.

later,
Mike

·
E.M.A. Customs
266 Posts
that looks sweet man :spam:

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
looks sweet.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the comments.
The whole job took me about 3 days on and off to get finished. ( Drivers side door still isnt done yet .. lol Workin on tweeding the top panels) I got a REAL good deal on the paint from a customer of mine And it is AWESOME stuff .. no problems with it what so ever. I would imagine to just buy the paint would probably run ya about 75 bucks ... but you dont have to clear coat it at all ... though you can if you want to... i like the kind of dull look on it though .. but thats my honest opinion. All of the flames were done using a reverse mask of the same flames i used on the exterior graphics of my truck. So if you are looking for masks to do somthing like this you know where to go ! www.urstagraphics.cjb.net

1 - 15 of 15 Posts