S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Yeah, still on the bottle
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site is really nice. Thought I would become a member.
I'm from St. Petersburg, Florida. This link is my ride: My G- Ride Tell me what ya think? :thumbup:

·
Registered
128 Posts
The truck looks pretty bad-ass. I like the paint scheme and stance not to mention the all important V-8. Welcome to the board and the V-8 S-10 club.

·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, thats Nitrous alright... running a custom set up by Zex, a 150shot. Not available yet for LT1's but I'm working with one of the engineers and prototyping the setup, so far so good! :D

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Looking forward to happy postings here. :)

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
hey man first of all welcome to the forum!. second of all i used to live in largo, off of starky rd. by the publix that out that way. what school did u go to? i went to osceola high. maybe we used to hang out or sumthin. oh yeah one more question do u you misty skags?.

steve

·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dropindaS-mini said:
hey man first of all welcome to the forum!. second of all i used to live in largo, off of starky rd. by the publix that out that way. what school did u go to? i went to osceola high. maybe we used to hang out or sumthin. oh yeah one more question do u you misty skags?.

steve
I went to Gibbs High graduated in '96... Misty Skags? No sure don't... Should I though? hehe :D

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
Hello fellow V-8 member. Nice lookin motor install. KEWL!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Nice custom!!

I just know you get that smug attitude when you walk out for work and see that thing in the drive!!(LOL)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts