i'm not form nh...but i'm from boston mass

·
More Cowbell
3,186 Posts
well not form boston but near..i live in danvers

·
Needing air member
542 Posts
i live like 10 minutes from the new hampshire border!! gardner mass for me!:bah:

·
NH member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mass people clog up nh roads and forums...just kidding i am glad their are alot of people in the northeast on here.

nick

·
StraightEdge
503 Posts
there are a couple of really nice S-10's up in NH... i know of one that's a Blue Xtreme that lays kit on 20's, custom interior, swing gate.... he's from Manchestor. I think the guy that owns it also owns a speed shop up there. There's also a bagged (or hydro'd) S-10 that's red on 18" spokes. he's also from Manchestor.

·
Founding member of DA
5,240 Posts
to talk to local people you can join our truck club forum at www.distortedatmosphere.com we are pretty open to right now to people joinin us to hang out and stuff we have meets almost every weekend (partys, snowboarding, going out to eat)

·
Founding member of DA
5,240 Posts
theres a few people in DA from maine

·
Registered
77 Posts
hey whatsup im from Concord we got a couple people goin on up here and in manch. also a couple people from rochester area.

·
Founding member of DA
5,240 Posts
we'll all have to hang out and cruise this summer you got any good spots up there?

·
Registered
79 Posts
whats the deal everyone, im from the Nh. I use to spend all my time crusin Elm st and Hampton beach. I live in Florida now because i go to school down here. I have a white sonoma with jucie

·
NH member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wow i can believe this thread is stillup, BJ i see that is your truck. there are not alot of nh people on here i didnt already know. there sure are alot of people in mass though.

nick

1 - 20 of 42 Posts