S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Squids suck
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I'd like to say hello to everyone on the board.........

Second, What's the highest lift bags you can fit on the front of an S-10?
Also, anyone know where the best deal for a cantilever 4-link is?

Thanks for any help!!:02redxbla

I love the jim carey smiley!! LOL

·
The Man The Myth The Mike
308 Posts
i saw some on ebay 13'' lift, they got like triple conveluted bags, but i think those are for lifted trucks...

·
Squids suck
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I've seen those, But what I'm wondering is will they fit in the control arms of an S-10. Please forgive me if this is a stupid question, I am new to this and I really didn't want to tear my S-10 apart to find out. Thanks!

·
278 Posts
well from what i understand, the amount of lift you get in the front is limited not by the bags but by the design of the front suspension. i think most of the regular bags that are used will be enough to get max lift in the front. you could also keep the stock spindles to have some more lift, but then you'd have to do some other things to get it to lay out

·
Alsek Spring & Fab Ltd.
1,230 Posts
ya what he said. I have firestone 2500's. a very common bag for the front. and I can get them to lift the front till its max travel (bump stops)

·
Squids suck
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wasn't aware of that.....

In that case I'll just stick with the 2500s

Thanks for all you help guys!!

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
As far as your rear suspension question, are refering to a lever'd 4 link?? I've never seen a cantilever kit, as most, if not all, such as mine, are custom, and do not come in kits. If you are refering to a lever'd 4 link, just look around the bag forum. there is sooooooo much info on rear suspensions around, all you really have to do is search, and you will find your answers.

·
The Man The Myth The Mike
308 Posts
i got 2600's up front on my truck, untucks my 20s like a champ, i am gonna have to figure something out when i bodydrop to get more lift....... i got some tricks, DONT WORRY ;):headbang:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey!!

Hey, im not sure what kind of four link you are looking for but all I know is www.suicidedoors.com has nice four links and his prices are awesome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts