S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
00 Xtreme
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys n gals, ive been on s10f many many times in the past just never made a username lol. i have a 2000 s10 2wd 4.3 5 spd (yea baby) ext cab, white dropped 2/2 awating my drop leafs, springs and jtr blocks/shim kit for a 3/4. nice lil truck that was a one owner by a lil old lady (with a 4.3 go figure?) who kept it in great shape and 81 kmi on it,im happy well thanks all for the info ive learned over the years:cool:

·
00 Xtreme
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
im in the kingston area, not the city, halfway b/t the city n albany. hey green were u at envy frenzy last year? i think i saw ur truck n its some sick shyt n im tryin to get pics up ive jus been lazy n its a new laptop. i also got my drop blocks n shims from jtr and they are AWSOME so look for a small project thread soon, thanks all for the welcomes too!

·
GETTING V8'ED
12,238 Posts
yea man i was up at envy last year. i missed the show on saturday because my starter took a crap as I was getting ready to leave in the morning. I made it up there saturday nite right b4 the drag session.

for pics, you need to host them on photobucket or a site like that, and then you can post them on here

1 - 16 of 16 Posts