S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello and give some info about myself. I've been a owner of a S-10 xtreme since Aug 99(51k miles:)). While I've owned the S-10 for awhile I've never been a big into cars/truck care, besides washing it; even that part I'm sure I'm doing wrong. After dumping a good portion of my money I saved up in the Army I thought it's time to get educated. Like I mentioned above I'm not car smart, but looking foward to being a member here and learning from all the experts here.

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
well, welcome to the forum man. I have been here for over 3 years, and I have learned more here than anywhere else.

Anytime you got a question, find the right section of the forum, and ask it. Also, the "search" button is your friend. Theres not too many topics that havent already been discussed, so the archives will really help you to save time and find answers quickly.

By the way, I am just one state north of you, so if you ever need help and getup to takin a road trip, I would be glad to assist you bro!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. From the Fort Leonard Wood/Saint Roberts area, but living in Kansas City, MO now.

·
Registered
386 Posts
hey azn im in rolla right now... but as soon as i get accepted into school ill be moving up around the st. joe area (maryville, mo)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Gavin where did you get your top at? I've been interested in a top that would be flesh with the truck like the one in your pics. Is it near Springfield? I have family there so I visit Springfield almost every month. Maverick I've been to Rolla quite a bit, but I wouldn't say I know the area though.

·
Registered
386 Posts
i bet ya his is a checker pro checkmate cover..... and i wouldnt say rolla is a great place to be so.... lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts