S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey to all The name is Steven from alabama. I am new to the site. I Am working on Two projects at one time a 94 s-10 and a 96 stepside silverado. so keep a look out as I will be posting pic"s soon!

Hell while I am it is there a site like this deticated to silverados? cant find shit on google. Thanks

·
giggity
1,967 Posts

·
Budget Ballin FTS!
3,652 Posts
im in cullman too
brandon that ratrod you took the pic of is wallys,he has a shop in cullman
the bagged silver dodge dually and the lincoln ls are his too
didnt see his dually. I think he had left before I got there. and I saw rat rod and lincoln, they were cool :)

icemanwillis- Im in cullman (live in town now) :( But I grew up out that way, probably closer to the cold springs area

Brian, I was thinking you fell off the face of the earth. Havent seen you on here or around cullman in a long time... But it might be the fact that since I had a kid I dont get out much.
Also im thinkin bout throwin wally a line an seein what he would charge to BD the blazer after me and Dakota bag it

·
one of a kind
1,983 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Im up north from you, huntsville area. Why isnt his post count getting higher?

·
Electrical Mod
56,116 Posts
The new members section doesn't add to the post count. Too many people were getting a high post count a while back from saying hello to everyone so they removed this forum from post count.

·
AcrophobiA
4,661 Posts
Post count means the world to some!

Welcome. Born and raised in Tuscaloosa until I joined the Army.

·
one of a kind
1,983 Posts
The new members section doesn't add to the post count. Too many people were getting a high post count a while back from saying hello to everyone so they removed this forum from post count.
aww ok, I dont care about post count personally, I just noticed it and was like wtf is goin on lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
post count dont mean shit to me lol..... BrandonR I like the piss out of wally but your better off doing the BD yourself... these days shops are pretty over rated you figure for some decent quality work that they would come down just a hair to draw in steady work.. your looking at 4k plus for a BD

1 - 20 of 26 Posts