S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I'll Miss Ya Red!!!
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey thanks for what I've encountered so far!

I'm active duty Air Force satationed in Kunsan AB Korea, and wasn't able to bring my truck with me, but I have found gobs of useful info here!

I do have a question though, I still can't get my custom user status to come up, I'll post what I want it to be in the topic area, but just thought I'd ask if it was still around, thanks,

Dawgnutz out............................:thumbup:

·
I'll Miss Ya Red!!!
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!

and as for you Fetus, I wish you the best of luck!

May you pass all of your physical challenges, and become a diehard AF man!

I'm getting out because I'm tired of them where I can go , what I can wear, who I can talk to and not, and most of all, just because I want my freedom!

No more prison for me.

One more thing, sign up for 4 not 6 the money isn't worth your dignity!

Thanks for the welcome Gentlemen!:thumbup:

·
I'll Miss Ya Red!!!
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How did I get here!?!?!?!?!?!

Well, I was just chillin' minding my own buisness, Loveing what i had in Vegas at Nellis. I hated the base, but loved my lifestyle when I was off duty, Car shows, street racing, working on my ****! I was scheduled to go to Saudi for 3 mos TDY, but then I got oorders to Here, (Kunsan). I didn't Ask for Korea, I didn't want to come, I tried to fight it since I am getting out, and if they don't let me out on time, (they have this thing called stop loss) I will have to stay in past my four year mark, and I'm not, NOT re-enlisting! Period!

The fact of the matter is, the Recruiter never lies, he just doesn't tell you everything...........It's his job, and his ass on the line!

Yes, you will make money, (it won't be competitive with what you can make in the outside world though)
Yes you will get to travel, but only if they have to send you there for a reason.
Yes you will make sacrifices, I did, I do everyday, and I will continue to make sacrifices when I get out and start my new life, but, and I say BUT!, they will be on my terms, and not someone elses!

I wish you the best of luck in Special Forces! Make us proud man!:thumbup:

·
I'll Miss Ya Red!!!
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm a glorified Body man

I'm an Allied trades Mechanic.

I weld,

I do Glass repair

I do radiator repair

I do upholstry, (But I suck, and I'm not to fond of sewing either!)

I do Body work,

I do Metal Fabrication

I do Painting, (I have had few classes from outside vendors at Nellis, and have little custon paint knowlage)

I do what ever they need me to do.

However, right now, I'm working in material Control at night.
I work nights so I can talk to guys in the states , and get parts and services for the trucks, and cars we have here, when we can't get parts through Supply, or from the Korean vendors.

I like not having to work Mondays, but working friday nights sucks ass! and the whole night shift thing is kicking my ass!
I volunteered for the job, and am glad i did, I was making a bout $230 bucks extra a month untill the govt changed B.A.S., now everyone gets it, but I'm authorizedto eat whereever, since the chow hall isn't opened when I'm at work, or awake......

You in pretty good shape are ya? Special ops is gonna Phuk you up man! I hope your strong, fast, and smart!

I commend you for joining though, I'm gad I did, just ready for it to be over. I think everyone should pull a jaunt in the armed forces, but we have it the best, AF, and trust me I 've seen what everyone else has, Fetuss, you've made a good choice!

Good Luck Bro!

Dawgnutz out................................:thumbup:

·
I'll Miss Ya Red!!!
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NO NOT AN SP!!!!!!!

Oh shizzy!

Man can you go back and change your job yet?

SP not good job to have, that's why they make it sound so sweet! They need people so bad to do this particular job, because the ones they have either go pyshxo, or get out!

I hope you know what you're getting yourself into!:drinkhaha

Some bases have Hobbyshops, AUTO, and some Have Booths!, BUt Nellis didn't becuase of EPA Regs,a nd what not, it sucked! I wanted to do a lot of paint work, but mostly ended up doing side jobs, giving them back to the owner and sending them down to Macoo after we finished them....

·
I'll Miss Ya Red!!!
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cool, good for you!

Yeah , I have MSN instant messenger

I am the same as my email adress,

[email protected]

You can get at me there!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts