S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a company who makes the entire front end grill piece for a 2002 s-10? I have the grey plastic one that I have on there and would like to get a chrome one if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks..

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I'm talking about the entire front clip piece that the turn signal lenses and head lights sit in, the piece that houses the billet inserts.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No place else? Is that the only place anyone knows of? I wanna be able to contact the vendor 1st and be able to return it if it doesn't fit right.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Buy a truckin or minitruckin mag. I think JB & USA auto parts carry all the aftermarket grilles. You'll find that the dealers on ebay are a lot cheaper though.

Before you actually buy one i would suggest asking for some opinions on them from people like here on the board. I've been through a few aftermarket grilles and they absolutely suck! The finish is horrible on them. The paint is swirled and flakes off very easily. The chrome fades very quick and looks horrible. They didnt exactly fit right either.

·
Short Bus Anonymous
7,034 Posts
coptic120 said:
I've been through a few aftermarket grilles and they absolutely suck! The finish is horrible on them. The paint is swirled and flakes off very easily. The chrome fades very quick and looks horrible. They didnt exactly fit right either.
:stupid:

Just like my expierence with aftermarket body parts, they suck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts