S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Rated_R
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i felt that the price of the trenz lower envoy billet was too high so i made my own. and last night was the coldest night so far this year so excuse the frost.

Ben

·
SOLD
7,551 Posts
i dont know if its the pic or what but it looks like theres a giant wave in it. i would try and straighten it out and it look killer. what did you use? like i said, it might be the pic but it looks uneven or wavy or something. if that can be fixed, i give ya 2 thumbs up.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
The trenz grille isn't REAL expensive for the envoy bumper. If you look on truckperformance.com its only $110 bucks.

·
SOLD
7,551 Posts
well how much did he pay for the bumper? i know i would never spend that on just a grill insert, i can get that envoy bumper cover for like 200 bucks, no way in hell id pay more than half of what the bumper cover cost for an insert, he might feel the same way as i do.

·
Rated_R
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
i agree with mx racer... the lower insert is more than i paid for my sonoma grill insert. its rediculous.

the bottom piece is acually a strait piece...but when its put in the bumper and attached...it bends like that.
the bottom is wierd...not only is it a curve from the front of the truck to the back...but the top is farther forward than the back is...too many angles....but its my first try...and at a 1.27 a sheet i can afford to try again..lol

thanks for the input guys.

ben

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
i wasn't trying to link the pic, i don't know how to do that, but yeah, i messed up the link... good job!!!! thats one off right?

·
Rated_R
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
diff opinions right??? its just not in my budget.

pisoncav....i wasnt tring to point out your mistake....didnt mean for that to happen.

·
Token Bald Guy
743 Posts
the taillights are killer...but those inserts are a little iffy. in a picture they look aight...but if you used what i think you did its kinda like throwing a bone to your neighbors blind dog with one leg...you do it to look nice, even though everyone knows it just aint right

1 - 16 of 16 Posts