S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome....you got any pics of your ride?

·
BPMAngel
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, i actully dont have a s-10 right now but i am looking for one. i have a saturn..... yeah i know it is a saturn but it is my car. I actully heard about this site from someone on streetevolution.com

·
Registered
133 Posts
r u lookin for a new or used, whats your plans when you get one? good luck and send pics when you get one...

·
Registered
515 Posts
Slam the Saturn! I think some tricked out Saturns are pretty nice, saw quite a few this past weekend at Nopi. Anyways, welcome to the site.

·
Too damn old for this sh*
2,373 Posts
feh, fark the saturn....

Some shopping hints

Get an idea of what you want to do to the dime before you buy. for instance, if you know you want to do a roll pan and sport mirors, keep an eye out for a dime with bumper and/or mirror damage. You'll get a good price cause of the damage and since you'd be replacing the parts anyway... Just be sure there's no frame damage or nothing like that. If you're planning on a custom paint job, find a dime w/ faded paint. Play that point up when talking to the seller and get the price down...

Just be careful not to get a lemon.

Also...
get a v6. If you wanna swap later, you have a lot of parts that will transfer.... and the 4cyl is just weak... I know I have one.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Whats up babytiggz. Where in Wa are you from. Im in the Kent area.

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
Welcom to the forum... :p :jester:

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Nope, we pacific northwest guys suck for truck meets haha. There are truck shows though, I'm not sure if there are any more this year.

·
BPMAngel
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so you all dont hang out at all or anything? gezz...... i am used to hanging out with other pplz from site. there should be a meet or something. i can plan one with streetevo if you wanna? like we all hang out and go somewhere and just chill and what not. really fun.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts