S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

two easy street dual needle gauges for the for the front and back corners. and a new kp components single needle 200 psi for the tank.

here is a night shot of the setup... see the difference with my hyper white bulbs? i need to get another for the KP component 200 psi tank gauge, and that is my ten switch on the dash...

this is for the tight fit of the 94-97 and up owners! :boobies:

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
How did u wire up the lights to work for the guages. I guess u have to tie into the light controls on the left. So when u turn on the outside lights those lights come on. Right?

·
Ol' Skool Member
395 Posts
I believe most people who keep A/C put the controls in the glove box

·
Registered
193 Posts
hey i got the same head unit

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NCHEVYHEVN3 said:
How did u wire up the lights to work for the guages. I guess u have to tie into the light controls on the left. So when u turn on the outside lights those lights come on. Right?
yeah i got rid of my ashtray light and used those power leads. and yes it does come on with my lights.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
how much was the KP gauge...i would jsut like something lighted for night time...i dont need anything else yet...

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it was 21 shipped to my door, and that is direct from KP in california to me in new york. not too bad if you ask me. it looks pretty sick too. i would definatly reccomend getting hyper white bulbs for them though. the supplied lights look horrible, and they look soooooooooooo much better with hyper white lights.... i got my lights from pep boys! look for the superstreet ones they are the best.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts