S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently bought a Nu Image Dash Cover for my truck and had it painted to match the exterior of my truck. It made one hell of a difference in the appearance of my trucks interior. Let me know what you guys think about it.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It fits perfect. Or atleast it did on mine. It just slips onto your dash and attaches via double sided tape. Now the only problem I have with this cover is that it doesn't cover the whole entire dash. The mold doesn't carry all they way down the sides of the dash it cuts off in the middle. Kinda gay if you ask me. Ohh well It still looks good. Nu Image is in the process of coming out with a smooth version soon so if you'ld rather have a smooth one I'd wait for that one unless you plan on painting the flames. I think the flamed dash cover looks stupid if you were to just leave it a solid color.

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
I was wondering about those too.. IF they fit flush and what not. Or is it just worth it to try and paint the old one

·
Xtreme Dreams..
1,939 Posts
I just got one off ebay, for $89.00.. Can't wait till I get it painted.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No they only make the smooth ones for the full size trucks and the Imports. Pissed me off because I was on their site and it said they made a smooth one which is what I wanted in the first place. So I called to ask them where I could get one and they said that they haven't went into production yet. I was like why in the hell do you have it on your website if you dont even have it available to sell to the public. Some people dont know what the heck they are doing over there I guess.

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
Looks neat I say.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Yea definatly looks good. I bet it looks even better in person cause you can see the 3-d flames.

·
Got keyless door handles?
2,218 Posts
looks fawking tits!

You cannot even see where it brakes up.... dunno if you just painted the dash pad on the sides or fiberglassed it flush.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your carpet and is it the Xtreme Blue color?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I actually painted the dash as well, I didn't fiberglass it though so in person you can see where the dash and cover meet. Ohh and the carpet is Electric Blue. Its one of the Extreme colors by Auto Custom Carpets.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts