S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here's the pic. My best mans brother in law owns Corona race cars here on the Island.. Man is an amazing talent when it comes to anything performance. He needed a new computer built..I needed duals....The rest speaks for itself..Single out Dynomax Drag muffler with a Y cut in on top of the axle before the tank. Runs behind the tank and after 3 hours of cutting bending, cursing, drinking and finally welding it's done. Im so f'in happy with it. Sounds unreal compared to flowmaster....Pulled into 7-11 this morning on the way to work and the guy walking out wanted to know how hard it was to fit a smallblock in my truck..It sounds that good....Let me know what ya's think

Attachments

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The slightest bit quieter than the FM but A LOT more bass. Honestly sounds like an 8

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
sweet looks good man

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Y2,

Love that Avatar lol

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Readin my mind.. workin on it.....

·
E. J.
75 Posts
Looks fantastic. Can't wait to hear it.

·
i got a six pack and a truck named trigger
34 Posts
looks great i had almost exact same thing done,but my guy needed drugs! lol

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
96, No they aren't rolled tips. they're 3" Slash cut Baloney tips. Picked em up for 12 bucks each at muffler shop here. Nice part about them is I bought Stainless band clamps so when they start to rust, just loosen em up, take em off and put on a new set. Hope this pic is better. Should be a little lighter. They look even better now as I had him plasma cut the hitch off this past saturday.:thumbup: Not to mention loosing about 60 pounds of useless weight.

Attachments

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mc, couldn't honestly tell ya. Duals would probably be a little louder. Will tell you that quite a few people have asked me how hard was it to fit the smallblock in the truck. It sounds that nice. Had a 40 series and will honestly say this makes as much power and definitely has a nicer tone to it.:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts