S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered it from LMC truck. Its from a late 60s chevy truck. Window cranks are from a 50s chevy truck. Redid the headliner is suede also. Lemme know what ya think!

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
darkblues10 said:
i love that headliner.. really neat. the color in there is neat to.. i like all the "older" style touches that you added.
thanks. I just dont like having billet and having to polish it all the time. Plus i've never seen this stuff done before

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the shifter is a B&M. I got it from summitracing. One of my favorite mods...def worth every penny

·
Registered
118 Posts
orangesonoma said:
looks good....suede is so easy...you need to start doing it and charging people...i know shops that get $1000 to $1500 for a headliner...
yeah but do they use real or fux suede? there is a big dif.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
orangesonoma said:
looks good....suede is so easy...you need to start doing it and charging people...i know shops that get $1000 to $1500 for a headliner...
Yea, its faux suede. I dunno where to get the real stuff. I wish i could find people that want me to do stuff to their cars. All i do now is put in my friend's head units, speakers, and subs...and once in a while an intake.

·
LS ONE
2,142 Posts
Interior billet parts doesn't tarnish very fast, they're out of the elements, protected, and as long as people aren't putting their greezy fingerprints all over them, you shouldn't have to polish them but maybe once every couple months:)

HofinaterSS said:
thanks. I just dont like having billet and having to polish it all the time. Plus i've never seen this stuff done before

·
sold the dime :(
4,586 Posts
it be very hard to use real suede for a headliner. and real suede is nothing like what we use. real suede ismore of a leather!

may i ask where and how much your fauz suede was?
im trying to do my hole interior in black and tan suede and cant find a tan thatmatches

·
sold the dime :(
4,586 Posts
i got mine on ebay! u can get it at yourautotrim.com we get a discount there i heard!

·
Banned
9,778 Posts
i like everything u've done. but i think u should paint some interior pieces black for some contrast.

i have the same head unit too, i love it

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I got the suede at rag shop i think..its usually $13-14 a yard. I'm thinking of painting parts of my interior a pewter color to match. The contrast will be in texture rather than color. I just think obviously painted interior parts are played out and i dunno..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts