S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
~*~Wild Child~*~
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to ths site{duh} n im obviously a chick!y dad was always into trucks, soo as i was growin up i became tomboy who loves trucks too, soo now i am obsessed with them. I am 17 n new to this cuz i just recently got a truck.i love it!i dont know how to put pics on here but i will figure it out.I have a black 97 chevy S10 which has a full sports cab thing on the back and llok sweet...i love it...im not sure what all been done to the truck itself but it looks hot.

·
.......¯\(O_o)/¯.......
3,480 Posts
Welcome To The Forum!

·
~*~Wild Child~*~
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but on the inside,i designed it myself,i have grey interior and dash n stuff but the goods is my system,I have 8 12" kicker comp CVR's and 2 Kicker KX amps,and 2 6.5"rockford fosgate's in the door and some 4" pioneers in the dash.it sounds awesome,any info would help!Gimme some ideas!i have pics of the truck n the system if someone will help with gettin them up!e-mail me or something!

·
I hate everyone
4,628 Posts
HAHA you own the truck and you don't know whats been done to it..... haha well your gonna get TONS of opinions in here.... oh and alot of attention too..... so I hope you enjoy that...

anyways welcome enjoy your stay and cant wait to see the truck.. there are tons of people on here that if you email them the pics they will post them for you..... Late

P.S. by sports cab you talking about a topper??

·
~*~Wild Child~*~
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
itz a solid fiber glass cab...and well someone wanna raise their hand for me to e-mail my pics to them to put them up?

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Welcome To the Forum
you can probally email anyone here with the pics and they'll post them up for ya. Good Luck with the truck mods:thumbup:

·
soLoRed
895 Posts
welcome to the forum!! GLAD to see some more chicks into mini truckin and or 4x4ing s10s!!!! hope you have fun, cant wait to see these pics!!! welcome one more time ;)

-db

·
.......¯\(O_o)/¯.......
3,480 Posts
TrUcKiNFaItH Pics

Pic 1

·
soLoRed
895 Posts
nice nice, really looks good, got any interior pics?? looks awsome though, wats ur next plans for it?

-db

1 - 13 of 13 Posts