S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys last 5 years have been fun. I got a subaru sti wrx and no more s trucks for me (danny98s10 from this forum is picking up our blazer x so thats gone also)

Id like to say thanks to all those that helped me out and hope you guys all stay safe and keep mini truckin alive. Everytime I see a s10 or noma i still think about my old ones and the good times i had.

BTW here is my new ride. i have intake, crank pully, boost controller and exhaust ready to go in. Lowered it a little already.
With custom cpu should be running low 12s with the mods.

here was a pic stock i hated the gap

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Looks sweet man!Good luck with her and modin her out.Thanks for the info, help you have gave me in the past on wheel sizes and such with tires still havent got rims yet hard to decide to many styles out I like.
Good luck man take care.

Later!

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
That car is so freaking nice especially with the drop, good choice tony :thumbup:. That must of cost you a pretty penny. Too bad you lost interest in the s-series but im sure it was fun while it lasted. Keep us updated on the STI and take care Bro.

·
Still waters run Deep
937 Posts
You had some bad-a$$ trucks with clean looking mods. Good luck in future runs w/ the sti. Hope you have fun with it.

X

·
0 Posts
hey man take it easy.. thats too bad that theres not going to be any s-series from you, you always add the niceist trucks around. good luck on the sti.
later
xtreme

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
badass car :D I hope you'll stay here and post pics of it as you do stuff! Even though it's not a S-truck, it's still kickass :D

·
US Marine, Semper Fi
1,596 Posts
Good luck with the car and keep the way I look at it you will have another dime in a few years it is like a disease you wont ever get rid of the urge to slam a dime or any other vehicle for that matter.

Ozzy

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Nice car, my friend just picked up his WRX last night, he was going to get the STi but everyone talked him out of it, his is blue, i wanted him to get on it last night real bad but he wouldnt, pussy, hehe, good luck man, what are you going to mod on it? When are the billets going on, lol.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rims im keeping those for now. no one makes a rim to fit over the brembos right now that i like. no boyds on a import lol

mods i have in the garage
intake
crank pully
downpipe (which im jet coating)
boost controller
and im looking for a cat back that doesnt have a big rice boy tip atthe end.
then custom cpu and im done.

oh yah im clearing out the headlights also. oven for 200 degress 15 minutes pull them apart take out ambers then put back together. oh wait that is the same i did for the noma also lol

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nate btw the belltech 3 inch drop springs ride like crap for the 98 up blazer trucks. i use s10 springs in them now for example the s10 2 inch drop spring rides tons better than a 98 up blazer 2 inch drop spring

we have a 5.5/7 rides ok and rear is notched. you will need 255 45 18 in front to make it look right cause even with 5.5 drop and no xtreme body kit there is gap

·
no budget mini
435 Posts
hey, tony... love the new car! too bad you’re pulling out of the mini truck scene... you’re trucks were very inspiring (especially the ss). make sure you come back to post any pics or videos of your progress. have fun with it!

1 - 20 of 113 Posts