S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
My name is Stefan Still and I am a 23 Staff Sergeant in the US Army stationed near Washington DC. My hobbies include my 84 Blazer that I will be doing a conversion on real soon and my 00 Suzuki GSX-R750. Now you Harley guys here don't flame me, cuz I will buy an American bike when we build a "real" crotch rocket. I don't have anything against cruisers I just don't want one. Anyway, I hope you guys can help me in all the info that I will need to do this swap.
Thanks
Stefan

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
well I'm glad that you decided to join us, you didn't specify what kind of swap you were planning on doing, but we have a V6 Power area and a V8 Discussion area check out either of these areas for some help from other members...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks guys I am doing a swap with a 93 350 TBI going into the Blazer. I will post pics soon. Its not too much to look at but its got alot of room for improvement. I am open to all comments on wiring and so forth. Thanks alot
Stef
P.S. Don't call me sir, I work for a living!!!:D :D.....for now.

·
Banned
7,683 Posts
Performs duties shown in preceding level of skill. Leads an infantry squad and/or a reconnaissance (scout) team during combat operations. Supervises tactical deployment of as signed element in offensive, defensive, and retrograde operations. Provides tactical and technical guidance to subordinates and profes sional support to both subordinates and superiors in the accomplish ment of their duties. Receives and issues orders. Coordinates action of the element with adjacent and support elements and organic and supporting fire power. Ensures collection and proper reporting of intelligence data to unit. Adjusts aerial fire support. Analyzes ter rain. Conducts tactical operations for a squad, operations of a patrol base, and NBC operations. Maintains operational security. Prepares, operates, and maintains secure communications equipment. Leads a squad during movement to contact, reconnaissance and security, an attack, defense situational training exercises, and all infantry dis mounted battle drills.
Am I close? Do you recommend MP?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes you are very close!!!! I recommend MP for a couple of reasons.
1. Although useless in the military life(can you tell I don't like them) They have PRIORITY!!!! when it comes to getting a FEDERAL police job after service. Agencies such as the Uniformed Secret Service, DPS, and FPS, LOVE MP's.

2. They can get any duty station in the world. I do recommend that you don't go airborne. You will limit yourself to a couple of duty stations right off the bat. One of those(Italy) Isn't so bad, but Fort Bragg blows!!! If you become and MP and go to Bragg you might as well pack your **** and move to Kosovo.

Hope this helps.

Stef

·
MO. boy missing St.Louis!
137 Posts
Army?

Ft. Belvoir, eh? I'm a Marine Brat from Quantico. Former AirForce LIfe support guy, and now working for Boeing. Can't wait to see some pics !

·
137 Posts
Com'mon now(HA!) I did my 5 1/2 years and knew it just wasn/t meant to be. I am thankful for the training though. When are ya going to post some pics?:cool:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tommet said:
Com'mon now(HA!) I did my 5 1/2 years and knew it just wasn/t meant to be. I am thankful for the training though. When are ya going to post some pics?:cool:
When I get a new digital camera. I should just swing by Meridian on my way home in December and show you!!!!hahahahaha

Stef

·
137 Posts
I didn't mind the USAF, just got to the point where they were giving me too much grief about my weight and also myself being gone from the family too much. I want to see my children grow up. I'd be deployed right now if I was still in. Not that I don't want to serve my country, but I make more money now and I don't leave my family. The military folks are way.......underpaid. The USAF was alot better as far as their concern for the family than other branches. I can say that just from growing up in the USMC and now working with Navy pilots. If they recalled me, I'd probably go back. That would be the only way though.......:drinkhaha

·
137 Posts
Bring it on...........

Where you from stillie? I'd love to see your Blazer though! I just need some ideas for what I want to do when I fet this thing paid off!:idea:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JUST SAW THIS MAN!!!!! I am originally from Brandon, born and raised for 18 years til I joined up on this crazy train...
Stef

1 - 20 of 22 Posts