S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 317 Posts

·
WICKED 6 RACING
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since destroying my last motor. Since this is gonna be a from scratch deal I figured I start a thread since nothing is stock anymore.

I'm still staying with the giggle juice for the power adder. And a turbo 350 to plant the power I figure since I have both of them back in my possession I'd start there.

Here are the pics of the TH-350 I just got back from ATI. They installed a ultra bell on it so no need for a flywheel shield. By doing this it also means a billet plate was installed to bolt the bell to which makes the trans a inch longer. Which means modding the converter by putting on a longer snout and making feet to take up the inch of spare room you'd have to pull the converter out if you didn't have them.

And just today I got the intake back from I-S. They installed and made custom fuel rails and bungs for the EFI. They installed and flowed a direct port dry nitrous setup. They also re-flowed the NX dry plate the previously done since they made all new lines to make the plate clear the fuel rails and dry fogger setup. Here are some pics of the new setup. Good for over 800 HP of dry nitrous goodness.

·
Reiners Rigs
904 Posts
I'm drooling. That's a sweet looking th350 for sure. And I love that intake setup! I'm afraid to ask how much it cost to get done lol

·
WICKED 6 RACING
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wasn't to bad since I paid for it at different times in a sense. Intake was 600. Cheapest I could find it. Got it from a guy off SY/TY board. Most guys won't sell them without the heads because first thing they do it mate them to a set of heads. This one was untouched still in box. Which is rare since this intake is no longer made. Plate I had already had. Was flowed last year and converted to dry with a new I-S solenoid and new lines and distribution block to take it from 4 jets to one jet was 625. And now welding in the injector bungs, welding in fogger bungs, 6 dry foggers, all the plubing 2 new I-S nitrous Solenoids and custom fuel rails and redoing the lines on the plate so it fit was 1400 bucks. Didn't charge me for redoing the plate. So technically I've spent around 2700 on intake and nitrous plumbing over the last season and some.

·
WICKED 6 RACING
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
But it's pretty and I can tell you this. I was .2 faster on same size shot after flow and conversion then when the NX plate was right out the box.

·
Reiners Rigs
904 Posts
That's about how much I was expecting it would cost. That's impressive you went two tenths quicker on the same shot. I bet you were stoked about that lol. Awesome looking setup though

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I'm still staying with the giggle juice for the power adder.

LoLz!

But yeah! Hurry Hurry Hurry!

Btw, would it be a good suggestion, that some of us Blowers/Bottles guys arrange to meet up some time next spring/summer at a track? Would be fun!

·
WICKED 6 RACING
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
WICKED 6 RACING
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hopefully have some pics Monday. My Cast Iron bowtie block is at the machine shop. Gotta get pan rail measurements for the new Stef's Aluminum pan. Factory 4.125 bore All steel caps 20 degree splayed center and dry sump rear cap. Not running a internal pump anymore going external wet so I can turn the vacuum pump up to around 18 to 20 PSI plus run a full windage tray. Block already has the deck plugs installed so just need to drill them to 3/8 for water flow. All studs are blind tapped so no water leaking issues like the stock blocks have were you gotta goo the shit out the end going in the block. V8 oiling the works.:D

·
WICKED 6 RACING
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here some pics of some other work I've done while waiting. Not sure if I've posted it here or not.

Vehicle Auto part Automotive exterior Car Hood

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Holy crap! I can see clear out the ass end!

·
WICKED 6 RACING
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Holy crap! I can see clear out the ass end!
Give me a little time and the empty hole will be filled with more plumbing for water nitrous and fuel then a plumber crack sees in a life time. Oh and a motor and trans to go with it.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Distrubed, you know anyone good at specking out Methanol Kits?!

·
WICKED 6 RACING
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My meth setup is custom by me. Bought the parts and set it how I want it. A ton of guys swear by http://www.alcoholinjectionsystems.com/ I'm running a 250 pump thats in the bed feeds the meth all the way to the front and I change nozzle size on how much juice. Was running a 375ML nozzle at the end. Will be going to 2 375 ML or 2 450ml nozzles or combo on th new setup.
http://www.alcoholinjectionsystems.com/

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Hey old man (your like a year older, hahaha) any updates?! And I should be meeting up with the guy later today to pick up the Methanol Kit, if he is available.

·
WICKED 6 RACING
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well got some pics of the block I'll post once i get them off my phone. Heads and intake are up at the shop getting port and polished. Told me he has one heads worth of intake side done. Flows 375 at .700 inches of lift. So I know he opened them up a lot. Its a waiting game now for the crank and rods. Told 8 to 10 weeks so should see them hopefully 2nd week of January. Pistons will be diamond nitrous set up for 4.125 bore. Once Stefs get back up and going since there located in Jersey there building the custom oil pan and dry sump tank for the truck. Wizard cooling is making the new radiator once I find the money tree since my BeCool rad got a hole punched in it when the head gasket went. Truck itself is pretty much completely stripped. Since I'm off today since its election day I'm gonna finish getting the dash out so I can work on getting a few things straitened out and get to work on putting in the new cage.

·
WICKED 6 RACING
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pics of block for those that have not seen the differences between the factory and bowtie block. 9.25 deck Factory 4.125 bore V8 oiling all installed. Valley vents and a 12 An port will be added for the dry sump in the front of the valley.
Auto part Engine Automotive engine part

Auto part Automotive engine part Engine

Auto part Engine Automotive engine part Metal

1 - 20 of 317 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.