1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Cali Member
50 Posts
sweeeeeeet... get a roll pan!

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
looks good. how did you get a 6/6 drop up front?

·
MO. boy missing St.Louis!
137 Posts
Great Ride!

That's exactly what I'm wanting do with mine!! Do you have any pics of the custom console and interior? Keep the good work coming!!:rock:

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
6 6 drop you will have less gap than that for some reason with that tire size looks likea 4 5

we did a first gen blazer 6 7 drop front fenderlips were at 24.5 and rear was at 25 with 225 45 17. what is yours at?]

you look like your running 215 40 17 all around so if that so you should be at 23.5 and 25 with a 6 6 drop.

are you counting the size off the tire with the drop because a 215 40 17 from a stock 205 75 15 will drop the truck 2 inches.

truck looks good but like a 235 45 17 or 245 45 17 would look sweeter woudl fill up that well. but then again i talked to you and your using lower aarms, lowering springs and spindles in front so im sure your at 6 tires just make it seem higher

tony

·
Visual-Insanity.org
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haha Some of the people on this forum crack me up. Thanks for the positive feedback about the blazer... Those of you who find nothing to do accept being critical about others... well you know where your third eye is... so insect it with your entire head.

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
Yes some people who post on this board crack me up too.... I dont see anything that indicates anyone being criticle about your ride. I have to agree with the part about too much wheel space, if you think thats being criticle, lol.
Just FYI: It helps make your points come across alot easier to those reading them when you spell properly.. I think you meant to use except instead of accept, and if you'd try re-reading what you typed youd realize that I people dont insect things with their entire head.. they inspect them.

·
Visual-Insanity.org
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes, Bagged are coming.... I've got front bag mounts and the front bags already, need to get the other parts and get is on the ground. s10rz350, thanks for the ps'd pic... looks cool.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.