S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i hop in my truck turn the key and absolutely nothin happens, no power at all no lights no radio it didnt even attempt to turn the starter. it has a brand new battery (maybe 3 months old) and i didnt leave anything on to drain the power. i think this leak may have something to do with it , as in maybe something shorted out in the water :eek: . if so how do i get my power back ,replace fuses , replace wiring :confused: i suck at electrical so somebody please help me out A.S.A.P.

thanks in advance for any and all thoughts , tony

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
yeah dude, check your fuses first....that would be the first line of defense....

oh, maybe you might wanna rid of the grandpa cap too...i think it scared the electricity away:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
also check your wireing. there are sevral fucsable link wires that are on your truck inline with everything and if one of them went you will not have power.

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tha_Boom said:
also check your wireing. there are sevral fucsable link wires that are on your truck inline with everything and if one of them went you will not have power.
yeah ive ruled out the battery by testing it and all thats fine . so the next step is to find all the fusable links and check them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts