·
Cannabis Guru
53 Posts
ooooh rear bag mount that would help if u said that the first time

·
Resident *******
11,268 Posts
suicidedoors.com said:
1800's black smith shop that we're thinking about turning into the suicidedoors pimp shack *slash* office.
that would be a nice office

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
suicidedoors.com said:
1800's black smith shop that we're thinking about turning into the suicidedoors pimp shack *slash* office.
now THAT is pimp

·
Some Day
5,605 Posts
hey how

hey how much for these jay?? also did you get my money yet?? Donny Kelly 15085, and also can I trade in my regular ones for these?? or with more money or something?? thanks

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MiKeZ97MiNi said:
dam thats old skool right there look at the doors on that thing
i know. that old building has some history backing it up. its perfect for us, a antique metal shop for an office!!! im stoked on it big time.

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: hey how

96dragginSdime said:
hey how much for these jay?? also did you get my money yet?? Donny Kelly 15085, and also can I trade in my regular ones for these?? or with more money or something?? thanks
its a $45.00 upgrade to get these.

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GriMSysTeM said:
Any old tools left in the building aswell? that would seriously be a badass office.
last year it still had the overhead jack shaft, and all the overhead belt driven tools in it. he sold those unfortunately.

·
Ricky
1,854 Posts
ya man let me sweep the foors :)

by the way just got home from welding rollpan on! molding it to body soon. and im gettin shave door kit, so jason look out ill be needin some 1st gen door fillers soon if u have them!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts