S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody just thought i'd put my first post in here to introduce myself, this seems like a cool site, you'll be seeing me around :rock: ive also included a picture of my truck....

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lakeland, right in between Tampa and Orlando , about 30-45 minutes both ways. And thanks for the compliment im still working on it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I saw that under your avatar :) Ive never been to Sarasota before but have heard its not too far away from here, are there alot of Florida guys on here ?

G

·
There is a few but alot of Cali guys

Sarasota is really just a bunch of old rich people who think that there SH!T desn't STINK

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
phat96 said:
Sarasota is really just a bunch of old rich people who think that there SH!T desn't STINK
Same thing in Lakeland bro' , its either rich folk or, well to put it nicely, trash.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ive got 2500 lb bags all around w/ 3/8" Parker electric valves (4) the front has 3/8" line the rear has 1/4" (because of the low weight, it still goes up pretty quick though) and a 9 gallon air tank and 1/4 horse compressor (soon to be 2 -6 gallon tanks and 2 compressors

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Parkers are EXCELLENT, not 1 problem, the others I had (cant remember the name) really sucked, they would leak down very very slowly and within a day or two the truck would be laying in the garage. I got hooked up by M.I.C. they sent me the wrong type of switch (pneumatic instead of electric) and were out of the cheaper ones I wanted to get originally, so I got the Parkers for around 119$ a piece + s/h (20$ or so) .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts