S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good Afternoon Everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know I have a few brand new parts that just came in stock today! These are "BRAND NEW" Items. Just simply click on the link below to purchase these items and to see more details about them. Sorry about the pic quality. Studio shots will be done in about 3-days or so. Thank you all for your continued support and Merry Christmas!

200psi Easystreet Air Pressure Gauges $29.99ea. :thumbup:
$28.49ea. After Forum Discount
http://store.gaugemagazine.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1694

300psi Easystreet Chrome Fast Valves $32.99ea. :thumbup:
$31.34 ea. After Forum Discount
These things are FULLY WARRANTIED UP TO 300PSI.
Max Working Pressure: 300PSI
Port Size: 3/8"
Orifice Size: 5/8"
CV Factor: 2.89
Voltage: 12 Volts
Amperage: .5 Amps
http://store.gaugemagazine.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1849

·
DROPTLO
526 Posts
thats a nice price on those valves!! do they wokr well? compare to smc's? ever run any of them on a truck?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well to be honest guys the price is badass, and the reason for that is thery were suppost to be a pallet of SMC valves and these showed up, so guess what you get the SMC price until these are gone its that simple :) Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FoolishIsuzu said:
thats a nice price on those valves!! do they wokr well? compare to smc's? ever run any of them on a truck?
These are the valves that my air dancer will be running only in 1/2", and these are also the valves that the ranger of airlifts had on it at the ITB show hoppin like 60". They ran 800psi in that valve at the show and guess what the valve did NOT fail.........

·
EpicenterDesigns.com
1,025 Posts
<<<<<<<Thinks 2 of them there gauges would make a nice Christmas gift to himself. :D

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AVTekk said:
Those valves are interesting, got any prices/specs on the 1/2"?
Same thing here I will have them in stock late next week, they have the same specs expect the CV factor is 5.5 still 300psi

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BTW guys the 200psi Gauges are a little brighter than the picture that I have posted, This is a quick shot so it is a little darker than they are in person.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts