S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this truck 3 weeks ago. It is bad ass.......... not really it is stock 2.2 liter, 5-speed and the cd player i put in.

Anyway I was curious about exaust. I want something that is louder but is not like the imports. I also would like to know how to get rid of that ****ty speed limiter at 93 MPH it sucks! I plan on doing something with the intake and buying a B&M shift kit for it. Any sugestions would be great. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok

i have thought about lowering it, but i wanted to get rims first to see how much play i will have. I want to get 18's but im unsure about the style yet. I want to put in a B&M shifter, exuast, intake, and get rid of the crappy speed limiter. Please help

:bash:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK OK OK

I want to do a 4/6 drop but what is the best way. I dont want a ghetto drop i want to do it right the first time.

Please let me now where to look and what to look for. Thanks:D

·
/=||=/
589 Posts
*sniff*

memories.... its just like my truck was when I first got it... except black not white.

oh god im gonna cry........................

looks sharp. depending on how much custom work you're gonna do to it, i'd suggest this path:

Full Custom Ride:

SHAVE EVERYTHING before you do suspension and rim work. You do NOT for the love of god want to drop a tool on your rim by accident or anything, plus once its dropped, its F***** hard to get it on a lift or jack stands or anything. Trust me! Once you got your body work done, slam that mother f**** to the ground, or bag it. If you got the cash, do a 4/6 with 18s in front and 20s in back, or just 18s all the way.

Partial tricked for your pleasure:
Shave tailgate, slam 4/6... same 18s and 20s or 4 18s.

Engine/mechanical work is always a minor thing IMO. Low trucks have a hard time going fast due to small bumps in the road!!!! wretches things.... *mutters profanity*

Hope that helps you in the right direction.

Let me know if you need anythign :evilg:

·
Registered
287 Posts
welcome to the sit man. to get rid of the limiter hit these guys up i think they are www.fastchip.com , they will tell you how to get your truck up in speed whether it be by chip or programmer, but they are a good place to ask questions.

·
Registered
0 Posts
exhaust

I Have a 94 sonoma that I put a 1 in - 2 out flowmaster from the cat back. Sounds realy good but not to loud. Cost about 200.00. I also lowered the frount 3 in and the back 1 in. It now sits like a extream.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Looks good. I just bought a 99 S-10 a week ago. I love it and I can't stop spending money on it (not a bad thing :D )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts